I Fucked My Brother: Horny Step Sister

My Step Brother So handsome. I'm his step sister Maria. If a step brother fuck his step sister does it any Sin? I thought this always. One day I got the chance to get fucked by my step brother, I knew he also wanted to fuck me. 
Can you imagine that a step sister sex story can make you wet just for reading the step sister sex story?  
 
I'm a 16 year old girl. Four months ago I was in a relationship with a boy who I study with, he took my virginity but it wasn't working out. He turned me into a nymph, I would miss him purely because I wanted sex. Two months ago, I was sitting in the living room at 1am watching the TV, I have a really bad sleeping pattern and I'm always up this late... 
 
English Sex Stories: Drunk Step Mom & Step Son Had Fucking Wild Sex
 
My step brother came into the living room (my brother has recently turned 18, we are not blood related, he is technically my brother in law but we have grown up together, pretty much) Anyway he came in, usually he's in bed by 10pm because he goes to work early in the morning but it was a Saturday, I just assumed nobody would come down downstairs so I was sitting there in a little baggy t-shirt wearing nothing else. He was like "I can't sleep, do you want a cup of tea?" I said yes and then we sat on the sofa drinking tea and watching television. 

English Sex Stories: Sex with my horny step sister

My head was on his shoulder and I felt him peering down at my breasts, I had no bra on and my nipples were poking through my shirt. I giggled and told him to stop looking, but I loved the attention. I could feel myself getting wet, and I could tell from his energy that he was getting turned on too. His fingers were running along my arm and we were laughing at the TV, I got up to go grab a DVD purposely so I could bend down and he would see that I was wearing no panties. (Oh gosh sexy step sister's pussy, just can't wait)

Another English Sex Story: Daddy Fuck Me Hard And I Squirt Over My Dad

I could feel his eyes burning on my body as I bent down and exposed myself. He said "shit, sorry!" and kept stumbling on his own words, and I told him I didn't mind. I went back over and sat by him and he gazed into my eyes and we started kissing, it felt so good in the weirdest way. There was so much love and passion in the kiss. He started feeling my nipples through my shirt and he got on top of me, kissing my neck and lips. I took his shirt and boxers off, rubbing his dick as he kissed and sucked on my nipples. I led his hand to my pussy and he was shocked at how tight and wet I was, I wanted him to taste me so bad. I didn't even need to ask, he started licking my clit and teasing my pussy, looking up at me as I was moaning and groaning. I asked him to stick his tongue inside me and fuck me with his tongue, god it felt incredible. 

English Sex Stories:

I came all over his lips and chin, he brought his dick to my face and I started licking and sucking, whispering that I loved him. He opened my legs so wide and pushed himself inside me, we were both so breathless and I was begging him to fuck me harder, and harder. It was the best fucking thing I've ever felt in my life! He took his dick from my pussy and pushed it into my mouth, cumming inside my lips. I swallowed, we laid next to each other catching our breaths and there was nothing uncomfortable about the situation. We looked at each other and kissed. For the past 2 months, every night when nobody is around, we have been having the best sex. 



I know this is wrong. sometimes I feel guilt and angry at myself that I give in to this temptation every night, but then when I feel wet and my brother is eating me, I remember we are not technically related in any way, and whilst we're screwing each other, we feel so much love inside of us that I don't know whether this is so bad after all. 


Step Sister Sex Story are always fun to read. In the same way Sex with step brother, getting fucked by brother is very very good fucking story. You can do sex with step sister step brother, but you should enjoy it.